Published on Dec 13, 2012
Have you been taking your “friendly bacteria” to promote a healthy gut and a strong immune system? In this nutrition webisode, Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P. shares with us a fun way to include DDS Probiotics into our diet with this delicious and nutritious smoothie. To learn more about DDS Probiotics, be sure to become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DDSProbiotics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUXevUDuDiw
If you’re celebrating Thanksgiving and reading this right now, chances are good that you do your best to enjoy a thoughtful — not just full full — holiday. It isn’t easy — but we can help! Take our quiz to find out how to make sure you’re preparing a meal that is as good, clean and fair as possible. AND, every day until November 20, we’ll draw a name from our quiz-takers to receive a turkey from a farm that has achieved certification to Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating from your neighborhood Whole Foods Market.*
YES on Prop 37
San Diego Volunteer
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
located at 3115 Las Palmas Ave. Escondido Ca 92025
- The new ordinance that deals specifically with the organic farms & eye gnats will be explained.
- Who will conduct this meeting? Jack Miller – Director of Environmental Health & Rod Lorang – Senior Attorney for San Diego County.
- Your attendance in support of Be Wise Ranch & Organic farming, will confirm to the County Board of Supervisors that we are serious about keeping Be Wise Ranch in business.
- Bill Brammer, the organic farmer of Be Wise Ranch will be at this very important meeting.
- To let us know that we can expect your support, please email Sandra@bewiseranch
- Thank you and we hope to see you at the meeting.