Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Via Italia Trattoria, Encinitas
July 14th, 2012
Paella Cooking Class
Paella Class with Susanna Llop
Saturday July 14, 2012
at Edge of Urban Farm, Bonsall
Hosted by Scott and Laura Murray
Susanna’s fantastic paella pan and burner. Susanna will guide you through the steps to create a perfect paella. The class is held outside overlooking the beautiful San Luis Rey River Valley.
THE 2012 FRENCH AMERICAN
In the spirit of the ‘1976 Judgment of Paris’ wine competition, when American wines beat the French in a blind tasting, the San Diego Alliance-Francaise
http://www.afsandiego.org and the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association (RVVA) http://www.ramonavalleyvineyards.org/ along with a distinguished panel of judges picked a winner from 3 wines of similar pedigree from France and Ramona as the “Judges’ Choice”.
April 13, 2012
57 Degrees Wine Bar
at 1735 Hancock Street in San Diego.
Two dates in 2012
Sunday, Feb 19th
Tuesday, March 6th
Seed Starting Workshop at
Be Wise Ranch
March 13, 2012
Local Habit Dinner
for a showcase of local farm and local brews!
The restaurant is located at
3827 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA. 92103
Vegetarian option is available for the dinner entree
- We have are using taste from some of the best local farms and pairing them with exceptional locally produced beers.
- 1st Course: Fried Avocado with Springhill Cheese Fondue and Pt Loma Farms Arugula (Stone Pale Ale)
- 2nd Course: Sonrise Ranch Oso Bucco with Roasted Proios Potatoes and Suzies Carrots (Alesmith Wee Heavy)
- 2nd Course (Veg Option): Roasted Suzie’s Cauliflower and Almond Gratin (Iron Fist Dubbel Fisted)
- 3rd Course: Carbonated Stehly Strawberries with Pt Reyes Bleu Cheese and Smit Farms Walnuts
(Hess Ex Umbris Stout)